I want to see if Golden does as well without Haugh and Condon. I wonder if he’ll go to UNC or the NBA.
Imagine simping for Barneythe odds of your account being Mitch"s Alt goes up everyday.
I dislike Tenessee more than you but the refs did not save Tennessee. Defense saved Tennessee. Defense is what put us out of the tournament and most loses this year. Pope can't spell DEFENSE. If we can't play a tough man defense we will NEVER return to a competitive team in the SEC much less the country. UVA has a great defense as well. I would say we would have 8 more wins this year if we had Tennessee or UVA's defense.Tennessee saved by the referees
He is on fumes. He never comes outSturtz hasn't played all that well to end the game
Yep … another Pope WHIFFwe went after that guy, right? got Jelly instead I guess
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation