I want to see if Golden does as well without Haugh and Condon. I wonder if he’ll go to UNC or the NBA.
Imagine simping for Barneythe odds of your account being Mitch"s Alt goes up everyday.
I dislike Tenessee more than you but the refs did not save Tennessee. Defense saved Tennessee. Defense is what put us out of the tournament and most loses this year. Pope can't spell DEFENSE. If we can't play a tough man defense we will NEVER return to a competitive team in the SEC much less the country. UVA has a great defense as well. I would say we would have 8 more wins this year if we had Tennessee or UVA's defense.Tennessee saved by the referees
He is on fumes. He never comes outSturtz hasn't played all that well to end the game
Yep … another Pope WHIFFwe went after that guy, right? got Jelly instead I guess
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today