NCAA Games thread

BoxterS

Senior
Jul 8, 2016
1,023
749
0
Screw Vandy. I swear it never fails. Just reinforces how ****** the SEC is. I'll never pick them again.
 

DNP_Cat

Senior
Mar 10, 2017
415
524
0
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
They're starting to jack 3s instead of feeding Kornet like he's Patrick Ewing. Hope this continues.
 

DNP_Cat

Senior
Mar 10, 2017
415
524
0
Fisher-Davis taking over. And my god it is obvious the refs are trying to even out the fouls.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Little Ricky with the T which I love but Tony Greene being Tony Greene, just hanging around the bench waiting to hear something he doesn't like
 
  • Like
Reactions: Guess Who
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU