Hold that thought.....Screw Vandy. I swear it never fails. Just reinforces how ****** the SEC is. I'll never pick them again.
The resemblance is uncannyRichard Pitino...just because
![]()
shhhhh, let us bask in the glowThis isn't a real upset. MTSU massively underseeded and Minny overrated as hell.
whoah, our first upset in the making?
This isn't a real upset. MTSU massively underseeded and Minny overrated as hell.
whoah, our first upset in the making?
oh did they?What upset?
Middle Tennessee St?
Vegas had them favored to win, not really an upset
I heard that this morning...What upset?
Middle Tennessee St?
Vegas had them favored to win, not really an upset
I have MTSU to the Elite Eight, so no upset to me!whoah, our first upset in the making?
I have MTSU to the Final Four, so no upset to me!![]()
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky