**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Cat in ga

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2017
2,898
2,806
0
Anyone would make that trade, but that's a big if. We would be on a 9 game winning streak. Our longest this entire season has been 7, and that was against scrubs at the beginning of the season.

True, but crazier things have happened, and I'm feeling pretty crazy at the moment. That could all change tomorrow, but I'm liking it today.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB