LOL you sound like my motherAnd here we go
I’m not giving up but I have a bad feeling
Gonna step outside for a few
Richards has played 5 minutes with 2 points and 2 rebounds...don't put him in with the others
Getting out worked and executed. May need the zone to give them a different look and to run out of.
if we were up 20 they’d still be almost even because they’re not missing right now.They done plenty missing in the first half. This should be a 20 point game.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB