Worst halftime show I've seen. Politics, donuts, and horse.
Very little about the game.
Lol. Thats cold
If I want to watch triggered libtards I'll turn on... pretty much any television "news" channel.Ah, hurt your feewings little snowflake?
Disgusting... we don't need that fatass to spread his political stupidity on a college basketball broadcast.
got my favorite button on my remote set to all four channelsWith 4 games going on at one time I haven't been watching any halftime shows. No need in it.
Disgusting... we don't need that fatass to spread his political stupidity on a college basketball broadcast.
Voy a la casa tarde.
got my favorite button on my remote set to all four channels
I could not care less about anyone else's political opinion, I shouldn't have to hear it on a college basketball broadcast.Some people see things differently. It's ok. We still have the cats in common.
had 4 beers since halftimeSeems like the half ended an hour ago.
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.It's 8 o'clock in Boise, Idaho......
Hate the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial with the dipshit snowflake playing a Kentucky fan
[laughing] No worries, bud. That will have to wait until after the game. Just enjoying the view and watching the Cats play some pretty good ball the first half. Need to get Gabriel some shots seems like. Has he even got a shot up yet?Dang bud, after the game, after the game...
Playing like ish. Playing for the scouts.Shai is being a ball stopper tonight
Contested 3 goes in. Come on.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment