NCAA Day Two - Friday

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
That's the second 12 seed to win today. All 3 games in San Jose have been upsets.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
VCU/UCF is officially the worst game I've ever watched. The teams are a combined 1-16 in the first 5 minutes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PixelDevil

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Quote of the night after a Tacko Fall dunk: "he has the shortest fall after a dunk that I've ever seen" - Bill Raftery.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
This game is so frantic that I cant stop watching. I don't know if I want VCU or UCF to win.
 

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
This game is so frantic that I cant stop watching. I don't know if I want VCU or UCF to win.

I was pondering the same thing. Ultimately I think Duke would match up better with VCU. The notion about beating Duke has been pack it in and make them shoot over you, and I don't think VCU would do that. That doesn't seem to be their DNA. They want to get out and pressure you, and I don't know how successful that would be against Duke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav

madrussian

Freshman
Mar 5, 2006
1,423
83
0
i tell you. i did not want to see Va Tech in our bracket. and its early. but they are a different team with Robinson back. A different team.
 

Duke1783

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2017
3,038
3,117
0
Before we crown the world champion Hokies, let’s remember who they are playing
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star