I sure hope so. I picked them on my bracketLiberty about to pull the upset
VCU/UCF is officially the worst game I've ever watched. The teams are a combined 1-16 in the first 5 minutes.
So it figures the winner will shot 80% for the first 8 minutes of the game against Duke
1-16? Sounds like Duke's 3 ball numbersVCU/UCF is officially the worst game I've ever watched. The teams are a combined 1-16 in the first 5 minutes.
FIFY heheheDid I see a stat that Roy is 28-1 in the first round of the tournament? That is impressive
This game is so frantic that I cant stop watching. I don't know if I want VCU or UCF to win.
What do ya expect from Travis Ford-led teamSt. Louis is the most inept team I have seen in the tournament thus far.
What time do we play 9’ tall tacko fall on Sunday???
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke