They get all up in you on defense. It's like Auburn on steroids. Outside of UConn they're the best team I've seen this year.What makes Huston so good? They don't appear to be a very big team and I don't think they are necessarily a great shooting. However, I have to admit that I have only seen them on tv a couple of times, but I didn't watch the entire games.
I am just amazed by how few fouls are called on aggressive teams vs those who are not.They get all up in you on defense. It's like Auburn on steroids. Outside of UConn they're the best team I've seen this year.
An overexcited Dickie can get a man in troubleDown Dickie, down Dickie! He is a little too excited for me.
Didn't Kansas barely go above 500 in their own conference? And I think someone could make a case that the SEC is one of the top if not, the top conference and Auburn, just won the tournament.Quad 1 wins and SOS lol. Easy.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front