They get all up in you on defense. It's like Auburn on steroids. Outside of UConn they're the best team I've seen this year.What makes Huston so good? They don't appear to be a very big team and I don't think they are necessarily a great shooting. However, I have to admit that I have only seen them on tv a couple of times, but I didn't watch the entire games.
I am just amazed by how few fouls are called on aggressive teams vs those who are not.They get all up in you on defense. It's like Auburn on steroids. Outside of UConn they're the best team I've seen this year.
An overexcited Dickie can get a man in troubleDown Dickie, down Dickie! He is a little too excited for me.
Didn't Kansas barely go above 500 in their own conference? And I think someone could make a case that the SEC is one of the top if not, the top conference and Auburn, just won the tournament.Quad 1 wins and SOS lol. Easy.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC