I was wanting Auburn to pull it out. Alas.UK wins
U of LOL loses
It doesn't get any better than this!
they never really had one tbhThis ends all of the UL has a path to the playoffs by winning the ACC Championship. No chance now.
Some were saying that even with 2 losses they could make the championship game in the ACC because they have such a weak remaining schedule.they never really had one tbh
Lol, In THAT conference.UL will lose 3 or 4 more games this season.
Actually it does. IU could have lost to Rutgers.UK wins
U of LOL loses
It doesn't get any better than this!
Yeah, I know, but Florida St. is playing pretty good right now and Pittsburg as well. I believe there will be another upset of them with one of the others left when played away. Then, I believe we will beat them as well so... However, it could be just wishful thinking that it will be 3 or 4. 2 or 3 would probably be more like it. That would be acceptable too.Lol, In THAT conference.
No Warrior, I was agreeing with you and emphasizing how terrible that they are to lose that many games in THAT conference.Yeah, I know, but Florida St. is playing pretty good right now and Pittsburg as well. I believe there will be another upset of them with one of the others left when played away. Then, I believe we will beat them as well so... However, it could be just wishful thinking that it will be 3 or 4. 2 or 3 would probably be more like it. That would be acceptable too.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington