NC State 31 Louisville 28

OldSmoky

Senior
Jul 27, 2007
2,709
978
113
chimpanzee GIF
 

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,252
157,945
113
Lol, In THAT conference.
Yeah, I know, but Florida St. is playing pretty good right now and Pittsburg as well. I believe there will be another upset of them with one of the others left when played away. Then, I believe we will beat them as well so... However, it could be just wishful thinking that it will be 3 or 4. 2 or 3 would probably be more like it. That would be acceptable too.
 

davtay

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2002
1,332
1,409
113
Yeah, I know, but Florida St. is playing pretty good right now and Pittsburg as well. I believe there will be another upset of them with one of the others left when played away. Then, I believe we will beat them as well so... However, it could be just wishful thinking that it will be 3 or 4. 2 or 3 would probably be more like it. That would be acceptable too.
No Warrior, I was agreeing with you and emphasizing how terrible that they are to lose that many games in THAT conference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: warrior-cat

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,055
4,709
113
Always makes the FB week a bit better when Louisville loses and Kentucky wins.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
  4. 04 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium