Naz/JCA

emidln

Redshirt
Oct 24, 2007
160
28
13
JV game finished on time. Naz JV won 17-6. Hopefully we get an on-time start at 7:30.
 

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
What a crazy ending to a good game. JCA is pretty damn good which means Oswego is pretty decent I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: UAGoofy

JCHillmen

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
3,377
1,350
0
What a crazy ending to a good game. JCA is pretty damn good which means Oswego is pretty decent I guess
Definitely a good game. JC defense still exceeding expectations, which were already pretty high. Offense still needs to kick it in gear, though they did do some nice things today. From the limited view I had on the stream, it seemed one offensive TD was a QB keeper called back on a penalty that I did not see on the screen.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Watch: Between The Lines Podcast
  3. 03 Badger Blitz Football Recruiting Three-Star Edge Rusher Darrin Graham, Wisconsin Part Ways
  4. 04 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: One Chicago target sets Notre Dame visit, another postpones it
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll