Will someone be Keeping us dads of 3 under 7 updated tonight? Please and thank you in advance.
YOU CAN WATCH ON YOU TUBE -JCAFOOTBALLWill someone be Keeping us dads of 3 under 7 updated tonight? Please and thank you in advance.
Definitely a good game. JC defense still exceeding expectations, which were already pretty high. Offense still needs to kick it in gear, though they did do some nice things today. From the limited view I had on the stream, it seemed one offensive TD was a QB keeper called back on a penalty that I did not see on the screen.What a crazy ending to a good game. JCA is pretty damn good which means Oswego is pretty decent I guess
Edgy Tim Football
FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Watch: Between The Lines Podcast
Badger Blitz Football Recruiting
Three-Star Edge Rusher Darrin Graham, Wisconsin Part Ways
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: One Chicago target sets Notre Dame visit, another postpones it
Edgy Tim Football
Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll