Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?Yup. At the Venetian.
Two straight L's for UNC.
Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?Yup. At the Venetian.
Two straight L's for UNC.
called itOregon will make some bonehead play ala USC earlier
Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?
Altman cant be out there boxing out4 missed free throws and you can't get a freakin REBOUND!!!!
I NEVER want to hear that Dana Altman is a good coach EVER!
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets