Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?Yup. At the Venetian.
Two straight L's for UNC.
Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?Yup. At the Venetian.
Two straight L's for UNC.
called itOregon will make some bonehead play ala USC earlier
Congrats I'm glad you profited. What was the wager?
Altman cant be out there boxing out4 missed free throws and you can't get a freakin REBOUND!!!!
I NEVER want to hear that Dana Altman is a good coach EVER!
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU