It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.Originally posted by dbav:
I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.
Originally posted by DukeDenver:
It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.Originally posted by dbav:
I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.
I'm always going to get chills watching Tyus hit that late 3 then look to his family in the crowd.Originally posted by youngman42:
And there is this great tribute video. This was really moving emotionally to me.
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech