It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.Originally posted by dbav:
I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.
Originally posted by DukeDenver:
It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.Originally posted by dbav:
I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.
I'm always going to get chills watching Tyus hit that late 3 then look to his family in the crowd.Originally posted by youngman42:
And there is this great tribute video. This was really moving emotionally to me.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech