I'll see your Watson, and raise you Randy Embry.Bobby Watson, I have a photo of him and my dad playing baseball as teenagers
We think alike OP. When I saw your title, Sims was the first one I thought of. Could be because Jon Scott just mentioned him in a tweet this week and I remember thinking I had completely forgot about that guy.
Rodney Dent
Marquis Estill
Erik Daniels
[roll]I remember the cats pause yearbook described him as having "soft paws".
Quite possibly, but it predates my childhood.Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gipson one of the Katzenjammer Kids along with Conley and Kron?
I see Randy every so often. He used to umpire baseball with my dad.I'll see your Watson, and raise you Randy Embry.
Least favorite Cat of all time. Even like D Orton moreSteve Masiello
No issue with A Davis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I'd take issue with Stan Key, Phil Argento, Chuck Verderber, Jay Shidler, and Mark Soderberg. All three of those guys could really play at "Kentucky level." Some of those mentioned were really not good enough to play at UK and played on teams where recruiting really fell off
I'd take issue with Stan Key, Phil Argento, Chuck Verderber, Jay Shidler, and Mark Soderberg. All three of those guys could really play at "Kentucky level." Some of those mentioned were really not good enough to play at UK and played on teams where recruiting really fell off
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club