I'll see your Watson, and raise you Randy Embry.Bobby Watson, I have a photo of him and my dad playing baseball as teenagers
We think alike OP. When I saw your title, Sims was the first one I thought of. Could be because Jon Scott just mentioned him in a tweet this week and I remember thinking I had completely forgot about that guy.
Rodney Dent
Marquis Estill
Erik Daniels
[roll]I remember the cats pause yearbook described him as having "soft paws".
Quite possibly, but it predates my childhood.Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gipson one of the Katzenjammer Kids along with Conley and Kron?
I see Randy every so often. He used to umpire baseball with my dad.I'll see your Watson, and raise you Randy Embry.
Least favorite Cat of all time. Even like D Orton moreSteve Masiello
No issue with A Davis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I'd take issue with Stan Key, Phil Argento, Chuck Verderber, Jay Shidler, and Mark Soderberg. All three of those guys could really play at "Kentucky level." Some of those mentioned were really not good enough to play at UK and played on teams where recruiting really fell off
I'd take issue with Stan Key, Phil Argento, Chuck Verderber, Jay Shidler, and Mark Soderberg. All three of those guys could really play at "Kentucky level." Some of those mentioned were really not good enough to play at UK and played on teams where recruiting really fell off
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics