Name me a player.....

Pope John Wall II

All-Conference
May 22, 2010
4,821
2,561
0
Well I just can’t believe a guy named MbergCat would say Sparks!

Jk I liked Sparks a lot. His free throws to beat UL and the crazy 3 to force OT against MSU were legendary.
To beat MSU*

That was an and-one and the fact that it wasn't called, to this day, makes me as mad as any event in my UK viewing history.
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
Willie Cauley-Stein. I believe he played wide receiver in high school. [laughing]
 

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,430
12,933
113
Wayne Turner
What a grinder on both ends of the floor.
I think he holds UK's record for most games played.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU