Todd Tackett
Wasn't he a legend in practice? The word was always he couldn't miss in practices and when he got into games he couldn't throw it in the ocean.
Todd Tackett
Wasn't he a legend in practice? The word was always he couldn't miss in practices and when he got into games he couldn't throw it in the ocean.
That decision probably cost us a title in 2004. He was the missing piece.Marquis Estill.
Left early for the pros and was undrafted.
To beat MSU*Well I just can’t believe a guy named MbergCat would say Sparks!
Jk I liked Sparks a lot. His free throws to beat UL and the crazy 3 to force OT against MSU were legendary.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU