That was a good player for us that goes unheralded. (I hope that's a word lol). Allan Edward's comes to mind.... Darius Miller too.... ... just bored up at 3 am and cant sleep and watching YouTube vids on the old Cats teams lol.
Matt PilgrimThat was a good player for us that goes unheralded. (I hope that's a word lol). Allan Edward's comes to mind.... Darius Miller too.... ... just bored up at 3 am and cant sleep and watching YouTube vids on the old Cats teams lol.
Are you serious? Everyone knows that guy was a beast!Matt Pilgrim
Sparks.
He was a McDonalds AA out of high school. IMO, I thought he actually underperformed.Joe Crawford
Absolutely. Eric Daniels was actually my first pick but had already been mentioned. Idk how the hell I forgot Fitch. Excellent choice. I'll name two centers: Magloire and Mohammed.Gerald Fitch
Absolutely. Eric Daniels was actually my first pick but had already been mentioned. Idk how the hell I forgot Fitch. Excellent choice. I'll name two centers: Magloire and Mohammed.
Exactly what I was thinking lol maybe the whole Rondo class except Bradley. Camara also wouldn't fit said criteria IMO. Estill would fit the criteria.You could almost pick any player from Tubbys good teams and they could make this list. Outside of like Prince, bogans and .......?
My bad. The OP said, "that goes unheralded". I thought he meant unheralded coming in. My apologies.Joe Crawford
Took the words out of my mouth. One of my favorites from that era.Ravi Moss
Zion 2.0Are you serious? Everyone knows that guy was a beast!
Gerald Fitch
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU