That was a good player for us that goes unheralded. (I hope that's a word lol). Allan Edward's comes to mind.... Darius Miller too.... ... just bored up at 3 am and cant sleep and watching YouTube vids on the old Cats teams lol.
Matt PilgrimThat was a good player for us that goes unheralded. (I hope that's a word lol). Allan Edward's comes to mind.... Darius Miller too.... ... just bored up at 3 am and cant sleep and watching YouTube vids on the old Cats teams lol.
Are you serious? Everyone knows that guy was a beast!Matt Pilgrim
Sparks.
He was a McDonalds AA out of high school. IMO, I thought he actually underperformed.Joe Crawford
Absolutely. Eric Daniels was actually my first pick but had already been mentioned. Idk how the hell I forgot Fitch. Excellent choice. I'll name two centers: Magloire and Mohammed.Gerald Fitch
Absolutely. Eric Daniels was actually my first pick but had already been mentioned. Idk how the hell I forgot Fitch. Excellent choice. I'll name two centers: Magloire and Mohammed.
Exactly what I was thinking lol maybe the whole Rondo class except Bradley. Camara also wouldn't fit said criteria IMO. Estill would fit the criteria.You could almost pick any player from Tubbys good teams and they could make this list. Outside of like Prince, bogans and .......?
My bad. The OP said, "that goes unheralded". I thought he meant unheralded coming in. My apologies.Joe Crawford
Took the words out of my mouth. One of my favorites from that era.Ravi Moss
Zion 2.0Are you serious? Everyone knows that guy was a beast!
Gerald Fitch
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals