Whatever my score turns out to be I'm going to be at the bottom of the standings this week.Mike, I never missed a single question on my calculus examine. Of course, I never got one correct either!
Yeah, but I have not seen anything about what time they will play.I haven't seen anything on Mountainview/ JM. Were they postponed until today?
Me either.Yeah, but I have not seen anything about what time they will play.
Looks like one of my Calculus exams from college when I missed too many classes. A lot of red X's.
The Armstrong game from this weekend was completed. The one from last weekend will be made up 9/24 and wasn't part of our Pick em. (IDK if you were asking about the Pick em or just in general)
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)