My personal Pick em...

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
Looks like one of my Calculus exams from college when I missed too many classes. A lot of red X's.
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
Mike, I never missed a single question on my calculus examine. Of course, I never got one correct either!
 

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
The Armstrong game from this weekend was completed. The one from last weekend will be made up 9/24 and wasn't part of our Pick em. (IDK if you were asking about the Pick em or just in general)
 

Gunz41!

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2007
6,046
2,458
113
The Armstrong game from this weekend was completed. The one from last weekend will be made up 9/24 and wasn't part of our Pick em. (IDK if you were asking about the Pick em or just in general)

I was asking about pickem. That's why I had said 2 and half week exam. Guess I misread it lol
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7
  2. 02 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind