He hits into a ground ball DP on a hit and run. The best he can give us at the plate is a strike out.
Defensively he’s been great.I have never rooted for an individual player as hard as I have rooted for Hatcher the last couple weeks. Only to be disappointed over and over.
He hits into a ground ball DP on a hit and run. The best he can give us at the plate is a strike out.
If we hadn't been sending the runner from first there, it's a hit and we have two on with no outs. Instead, we wind up with two outs and nobody on. Certainly not Hatcher's fault.
To some here, the softball team’s 2-15 SEC record is Hatcher’s fault.
If we hadn't been sending the runner from first there, it's a hit and we have two on with no outs. Instead, we wind up with two outs and nobody on. Certainly not Hatcher's fault.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5