Great energy coming out of the gate and I’m glad to eat my crow.
I’m right there with you. Best “team” effort of the year by far. Contributions from 7 or 8 guys tonightGreat energy coming out of the gate and I’m glad to eat my crow.
It is all about the energy isn’t it. Why do look good sometimes and like trash another….energy level simple as thatGreat energy coming out of the gate and I’m glad to eat my crow.
They are jekyll and hydeThis team is capable of beating the overall one seed in the second round or losing to coastal Carolina in the nit
Great energy coming out of the gate and I’m glad to eat my crow.
From the opening gate too. That’s all we want is that effort from tip to end. The rest will come if that happens.I’m right there with you. Best “team” effort of the year by far. Contributions from 7 or 8 guys tonight
Whatever they did different tonight, keep doing it. I’ll take mine BBQ and a full platter.Great energy coming out of the gate and I’m glad to eat my crow.
This team is capable of beating the overall one seed in the second round or losing to coastal Carolina in the nit
Exactly what is so frustrating. They have shown twice now on the road we have what it take to win most SEC games.If we came out tonight every night we wouldn't have issues. Effort and intensity matter. Great win.
Exactly what is so frustrating. They have shown twice now on the road we have what it take to win most SEC games.
Scattered smothered and covered my brother!Whatever they did different tonight, keep doing it. I’ll take mine BBQ and a full platter.
Yep. Top ten level teams have smoked us every single time.Haven't seen anything to make me think this team can compete with a 1 seed.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime