Fast forward to -2:30 mark (Next To The Gear Symbol)
Just look at him and there is your answer.Nicely done Phil! Why couldn’t Christie ever understand the pride thing?
I commend him, but he is fishing for votes.Tweet from Murphy
Glad the Gov got involved but I wish his statement said “...Rutgers student-athletes, alumni, and fans” and the state of NJ “deserve a top-flight program...”. Someone needs to help unite this state on its state university.Tweet from Murphy
Yes but I have to say in his statement earlier in the day during his press conference he did say it was a source of Jersey Pride which is amazing pGlad the Gov got involved but I wish his statement said “...Rutgers student-athletes, alumni, and fans” and the state of NJ “deserve a top-flight program...”. Someone needs to help unite this state on its state university.
I commend him, but he is fishing for votes.
Well he IS a politico...pandering is all THOSE people do...but at least he seems to understand that you cannot continue the current path of being a complete joke!I commend him, but he is fishing for votes.
Who's complaining as long as hes an ally to RU?Murphy is a blow hole.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs