Munchak is a free agent

Ceasar

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
5,608
13,481
113
So you think that a HoFer is going to work for a tackling dummy for pennies? Yeah, that's realistic.

Rucci has a full time job as the primary lobbyist for a company that provides hardware to the PA state lottery.
I did not know that’s what Rucci is doing these days. Of course he was a former Director of PA Lottery. The revolving door never ends. I’m sure he got that job based on his knowledge of software.
 

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
So you think that a HoFer is going to work for a tackling dummy for pennies? Yeah, that's realistic.

Rucci has a full time job as the primary lobbyist for a company that provides hardware to the PA state lottery.
only realistic if Mike wants to spend some time away from the NFL, which is why I said that. makes no sense if he wants to be very active in the NFL.

sorry but thought that Rucci was a HS coach somewhere in PA. did not know that he was in politics.
 

aaron335

Freshman
Sep 5, 2006
36
55
18
mike is in denver colorado , because his daughter live there with her family. He will stay there to be with his grand children
 

PSUFTG

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2021
2,686
3,926
113
only realistic if Mike wants to spend some time away from the NFL, which is why I said that. makes no sense if he wants to be very active in the NFL.

sorry but thought that Rucci was a HS coach somewhere in PA. did not know that he was in politics.
Rucci isn't into Politics, he is into graft and corruption and self-dealing.

Oh, sorry. My mistake. Carry on.
 

Karl_Havok

Heisman
Jul 8, 2021
5,517
10,985
113
Munchak is an elite OL coach. Any team at any level could use him. I think it's a pipe dream to think he is coming to PSU let alone any college team, though. He's an NFL guy. But boy do I hope I'm wrong.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses