Munchak is a free agent

Ceasar

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
5,607
13,478
113
So you think that a HoFer is going to work for a tackling dummy for pennies? Yeah, that's realistic.

Rucci has a full time job as the primary lobbyist for a company that provides hardware to the PA state lottery.
I did not know that’s what Rucci is doing these days. Of course he was a former Director of PA Lottery. The revolving door never ends. I’m sure he got that job based on his knowledge of software.
 

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
So you think that a HoFer is going to work for a tackling dummy for pennies? Yeah, that's realistic.

Rucci has a full time job as the primary lobbyist for a company that provides hardware to the PA state lottery.
only realistic if Mike wants to spend some time away from the NFL, which is why I said that. makes no sense if he wants to be very active in the NFL.

sorry but thought that Rucci was a HS coach somewhere in PA. did not know that he was in politics.
 

aaron335

Freshman
Sep 5, 2006
36
55
18
mike is in denver colorado , because his daughter live there with her family. He will stay there to be with his grand children
 

PSUFTG

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2021
2,681
3,923
113
only realistic if Mike wants to spend some time away from the NFL, which is why I said that. makes no sense if he wants to be very active in the NFL.

sorry but thought that Rucci was a HS coach somewhere in PA. did not know that he was in politics.
Rucci isn't into Politics, he is into graft and corruption and self-dealing.

Oh, sorry. My mistake. Carry on.
 

Karl_Havok

Heisman
Jul 8, 2021
5,514
10,979
113
Munchak is an elite OL coach. Any team at any level could use him. I think it's a pipe dream to think he is coming to PSU let alone any college team, though. He's an NFL guy. But boy do I hope I'm wrong.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?