I wonder when was the last time we were road favorites, I understand this is a tournament. May have been last year but I have no idea.
I don't know. UCF wasn't good last year and one of their top returners will not play against us. With Q and the talent we've brought in, we should win this game by 10.No way we should be favorites. This game is going to be a big test for our young dawgs. If we win it, we will be in the Championship game, most likely against Villanova.
I don't know. UCF wasn't good last year and one of their top returners will not play against us. With Q and the talent we've brought in, we should win this game by 10.
I don't know. UCF wasn't good last year and one of their top returners will not play against us. With Q and the talent we've brought in, we should win this game by 10.
Who's not going to play? It's going to be a tough matchup for us.
Went ahead and teased UCF to +8 and took Louisville -9. Dawgs win by 5 tonight
wonder if the women looked at the Connecticut game last year the same way.Would be great to get a chance to play Villanova just for the experience
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list