MSU/Southern

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
Yes but you have to have an ESPN+ subscription. You’re regular ESPN/SEC+ will not work this weekend
 

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
I’m sorry, I was thinking this upcoming weekend. Bucksnort is 100% correct
 
Last edited:

IPMdawg

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
370
0
0
I heard we won’t have video broadcast for the Governor’s Cup either. I hope that doesn’t mean the Texas Tech series in Biloxi won’t be available.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?