MSU/Southern

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
Yes but you have to have an ESPN+ subscription. You’re regular ESPN/SEC+ will not work this weekend
 

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
I’m sorry, I was thinking this upcoming weekend. Bucksnort is 100% correct
 
Last edited:

IPMdawg

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
370
0
0
I heard we won’t have video broadcast for the Governor’s Cup either. I hope that doesn’t mean the Texas Tech series in Biloxi won’t be available.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5