When they are winning in a significant way no fan base comes close to being as repulsive as Indiana. Luckily, that hasn't happened in more than a Quarter Century and, God willing, will never happen again.UL's by FAR!
Tennessee Fans, dumb and annoying , plus they never have a clue about the game of basketball, but they all think there Dick Vital.Of these pathetic scum fanbases, who is the worst?
iu fans are vile
ul fans are the village idiots
OP, you are asking us to choose which turd to flush
The Whoosiers are the worst.
Runner-Up ---that isn't included in your poll: UC Thugcats
If you lived near the NKY-Cincy area during Hug's years... you know exactly what I mean.
Louisville. I am right, they are wrong. The argument cannot be broken.Of these pathetic scum fanbases, who is the worst?
My brother is a UC fan, and he bashes UK any chance he gets.
I know of one Uconn fan I see regularly on sports pages who I get along pretty good with.. But to any other UK fan,, he's a major prick,, lol.. I'm just as bad of a prick to all other teams fans as he is to the rest of the BBN,, so I get along with him for whatever reason.. Plus his team owning us twice doesn't give me much lead way to talk trash..I'll maybe see one uconn fan every year. Every time they're a prick.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble