I heard that joke with the set up line being:What do you get when you have 32 West Virginian bar flies?
A full set of teeth.
thecrockettslodge.com
I was there also...I went to Morgantown in '84 as a sophomore when we lost for first time in forever. State cop recommended to me and my buddies we turn our PSU sweatshirts inside out if we wanted to live through the night. Overturned cars, couches burning in the streets. As a kid from South Boston i couldn't comprehend the ***-backwardness of that town. Still don't.
For those attending, here is my advice (tic), from General Mathis...
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
That's Tennessee. WVa is much worse.
That's Tennessee. ‘X’ is much worse.
South Boston or Southie ?I went to Morgantown in '84 as a sophomore when we lost for first time in forever. State cop recommended to me and my buddies we turn our PSU sweatshirts inside out if we wanted to live through the night. Overturned cars, couches burning in the streets. As a kid from South Boston i couldn't comprehend the ***-backwardness of that town. Still don't.
For those attending, here is my advice (tic), from General Mathis...
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Same thing… there is South Boston (Southie) and the south end of Boston. Moved out of Southie when I was 10 to south shore suburbs but went to a Jesuit high school right back in the citySouth Boston or Southie ?
I worked at Logan 68-73. Had lotsa Irish friends from Southie.Same thing… there is South Boston (Southie) and the south end of Boston. Moved out of Southie when I was 10 to south shore suburbs but went to a Jesuit high school right back in the city
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern