I heard that joke with the set up line being:What do you get when you have 32 West Virginian bar flies?
A full set of teeth.
thecrockettslodge.com
I was there also...I went to Morgantown in '84 as a sophomore when we lost for first time in forever. State cop recommended to me and my buddies we turn our PSU sweatshirts inside out if we wanted to live through the night. Overturned cars, couches burning in the streets. As a kid from South Boston i couldn't comprehend the ***-backwardness of that town. Still don't.
For those attending, here is my advice (tic), from General Mathis...
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
That's Tennessee. WVa is much worse.
That's Tennessee. ‘X’ is much worse.
South Boston or Southie ?I went to Morgantown in '84 as a sophomore when we lost for first time in forever. State cop recommended to me and my buddies we turn our PSU sweatshirts inside out if we wanted to live through the night. Overturned cars, couches burning in the streets. As a kid from South Boston i couldn't comprehend the ***-backwardness of that town. Still don't.
For those attending, here is my advice (tic), from General Mathis...
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Same thing… there is South Boston (Southie) and the south end of Boston. Moved out of Southie when I was 10 to south shore suburbs but went to a Jesuit high school right back in the citySouth Boston or Southie ?
I worked at Logan 68-73. Had lotsa Irish friends from Southie.Same thing… there is South Boston (Southie) and the south end of Boston. Moved out of Southie when I was 10 to south shore suburbs but went to a Jesuit high school right back in the city
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position