Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Gotta like the gif though from a great movieBut you do, you replied.
Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.
He isn't receiving enough NIL money to hire a driver.Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.
Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
I never understand why people spend so much money on such blatantly ugly vehicles.
Get you a good muscle car. Any douche who drives a RR just reminds me of the old Grey Poupon commercials.I never understand why people spend so much money on such blatantly ugly vehicles.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference