Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
Gotta like the gif though from a great movieBut you do, you replied.
Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.
He isn't receiving enough NIL money to hire a driver.Who the hell drives a Rolls Royce? If you have one of those you’re supposed to have a driver.
Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.
I never understand why people spend so much money on such blatantly ugly vehicles.
Get you a good muscle car. Any douche who drives a RR just reminds me of the old Grey Poupon commercials.I never understand why people spend so much money on such blatantly ugly vehicles.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC