Saw it happen, seemed like it was slow motion as I saw the male cheerleader tumbling right at him. Hit Montez hard and knocked him down flat.
Nasty hit, glad they were both okay. I called a charge on the cheerleader. Flagrant 1.
AgreedIf you're gonna get smashed by a cheerleader, that's not the scenario you want.
Great thing is Montez proceeded to score the next three points coming out of that timeout.
So MM gets hit by a cheerleader and as soon as play resumes he hits a 3.
I suggest the whole team be whacked
by our cheer squad prior to the game / at half time to improve our FT / shooting touch.
MO
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?