Saw it happen, seemed like it was slow motion as I saw the male cheerleader tumbling right at him. Hit Montez hard and knocked him down flat.
Nasty hit, glad they were both okay. I called a charge on the cheerleader. Flagrant 1.
AgreedIf you're gonna get smashed by a cheerleader, that's not the scenario you want.
Great thing is Montez proceeded to score the next three points coming out of that timeout.
So MM gets hit by a cheerleader and as soon as play resumes he hits a 3.
I suggest the whole team be whacked
by our cheer squad prior to the game / at half time to improve our FT / shooting touch.
MO
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways