Monster Mash

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,849
87,755
113
I had no idea how sharp Mash is. I have really enjoyed his takes, super smart guy, calm and I’d enjoy hearing him more.
I wish he was around our program more. He has been super successful in his life and I wish he would be considered for NIL GM but it appears he doesn’t want it. Tayshaun Prince is an NBA Exec and he was at a recent game, maybe he will come one day. He is the most impactful recruit of my life and I think after Rick retires I hope he plants his butt here and we start having those era guys return.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,203
35,285
113
As of early 2026, former NBA star Jamal Mashburn has an estimated net worth of $100 million. He successfully parlayed his $75 million career earnings into a thriving business empire, owning over 90 franchises including Papa John’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Dunkin' Donuts, establishing himself as a highly successful entrepreneur.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Friedas_Boss
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans