Are we going for funny or honest?View attachment 1403393
Good one, you got a little low brow humor going on. Can you up it a little I prefer original , you could try some sarcastic humor that tends to be funny also.
Not quite there but better, just keep sending them and I’ll let you know when you hit the right one. It’s a work in progress but I think you can get there.Are we going for funny or honest?
![]()
You seem to be obsessing over them. Why is that?Not quite there but better, just keep sending them and I’ll let you know when you hit the right one. It’s a work in progress but I think you can get there.
Can you two whiny babies get a room?You seem to be obsessing over them. Why is that?
Once again, an unoriginal comment that’s been used a billion times.Can you two whiny babies get a room?
Just bustin’ your chops brother, nothing personal.Classic! Cut me some slack. I’m prepping for college QB. No one said I’d have to spell and use correct grammar!!
I deserved it! I was trying so hard to spell “calculus!”Just bustin’ your chops brother, nothing personal.
Well, all of us aren’t up to Vince Marrow standards unfortunately.I deserved it! I was trying so hard to spell “calculus!”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime