Mitchell has contacted UK admissions

Lameguy

Senior
Mar 20, 2026
278
564
93
Damn, you're a sensitive little *****.

Period Tampon GIF by BuzzFeed
1787425346879.gif
Who was trolling you?

happy tampon GIF by South Park
Good one, you got a little low brow humor going on. Can you up it a little I prefer original , you could try some sarcastic humor that tends to be funny also.
 

LakeLifeCat

Sophomore
May 9, 2026
33
117
33
Can he please commit already!?? I am so ready to start dreaming of the final 4 we are about to go to this season. We are absolutely loaded with him. I really really like our starting 5 with him added at the 4.

Does anyone know when the team practices start back up? I know they are on a couple week break right now. Waiting for some more clips of them practicing.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,177
20,573
113

I'd tell Mark that his agent was so good, and that it was such a tight race between UK and other schools, that UK will pay him an extra dollar. Maybe throw in a couple pieces of bubblegum to seal the deal.
 

Bluegrass79

Senior
May 4, 2006
566
821
61
Kentucky IS basketball. Don't block Mitchell or face a very pisssed off BBN...

Wouldn't play with fire if I was you.

The tv ratings start here. Try us.

Lets the Dodgers be the Dodgers
.Give us Mitchell we give you advertising dollars. ... Basketball game sales.. excitement.




Let Kentucky EAT.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,477
9,305
113
I wonder if the admissions office will accept him coming to the university?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky