MISSY GRADES

Sabula

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
1,729
2,014
113
This is my 2nd post ever l, but I have lurked forever. You are not IRON. Cover blown
Correct. Ironturd. But that was twooooo easy and the logical choice... so given that, I am suprised you picked it. 😉
 

IRON HAWK

Senior
Nov 6, 2025
492
717
93
Correct. Ironturd. But that was twooooo easy and the logical choice... so given that, I am suprised you picked it. 😉
OK, spatchla lets try it again ONLY this time make it harder. Give me like SIX choices and I bet you I get it righty again!!!
 

JoeBagobagels

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2025
900
1,112
92
New"Iron bird" grade: C-. Lacks effort. Certainly not a conscientious commentator. Feels like watching a motley crew cover band at the local bar. Plenty of heart just lacking the talent to pull it off.

In all honesty, Ferrari is going to be a guy that my fellow PSU fans cry stalling about for the next 4 years. They will not remember Starrocci wrestling the same way and Iowa fans won't realize them arguing against Ferrari being a "stalker" will sound a lot like PSU fans of the past 5 years. Can't wait. He's still my pick to win it. Don't know how anyone scores on him in any meaningful way
He definitely is very tough defensively .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Misalorales

JoeBagobagels

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2025
900
1,112
92
OK, I HONESTLY do not recall you having a name for me!?!?!? BUT, if you give me an A<B<C< D choices. I bet I will figure it out!!! Fair enough??

AND I am just messing wit El Dubby
Personally I think you are. So let's talk powerlifting, ever been to westside? I have. Somehow in the transition my old screen name got screwed up so I picked this one.
 

IRON HAWK

Senior
Nov 6, 2025
492
717
93
Personally I think you are. So let's talk powerlifting, ever been to westside? I have. Somehow in the transition my old screen name got screwed up so I picked this one.
Never been to WS. I have been to the Eastside, Southside, and North side of town!!!:ROFLMAO:
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds