YES I AM!!!This is my 2nd post ever l, but I have lurked forever. You are not IRON. Cover blown
Correct. Ironturd. But that was twooooo easy and the logical choice... so given that, I am suprised you picked it.This is my 2nd post ever l, but I have lurked forever. You are not IRON. Cover blown
OK, spatchla lets try it again ONLY this time make it harder. Give me like SIX choices and I bet you I get it righty again!!!Correct. Ironturd. But that was twooooo easy and the logical choice... so given that, I am suprised you picked it.![]()
He definitely is very tough defensively .New"Iron bird" grade: C-. Lacks effort. Certainly not a conscientious commentator. Feels like watching a motley crew cover band at the local bar. Plenty of heart just lacking the talent to pull it off.
In all honesty, Ferrari is going to be a guy that my fellow PSU fans cry stalling about for the next 4 years. They will not remember Starrocci wrestling the same way and Iowa fans won't realize them arguing against Ferrari being a "stalker" will sound a lot like PSU fans of the past 5 years. Can't wait. He's still my pick to win it. Don't know how anyone scores on him in any meaningful way
Personally I think you are. So let's talk powerlifting, ever been to westside? I have. Somehow in the transition my old screen name got screwed up so I picked this one.OK, I HONESTLY do not recall you having a name for me!?!?!? BUT, if you give me an A<B<C< D choices. I bet I will figure it out!!! Fair enough??
AND I am just messing wit El Dubby
Never been to WS. I have been to the Eastside, Southside, and North side of town!!!Personally I think you are. So let's talk powerlifting, ever been to westside? I have. Somehow in the transition my old screen name got screwed up so I picked this one.
Fail, I think you're faking unfortunately .Never been to WS. I have been to the Eastside, Southside, and North side of town!!!![]()
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits