<span style="font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif;">Because I don't spend my free time reading sixpack to get in depth information like this. He has every right to make a dumb **** comment as I have to make fun of him. I feel confident you are on tap to say something that stupid as well. </span>blacklistedbully said:Dude made a comment. He has every right, and on top of that he wasn't even insulting or arguing with anybody.<div>
</div><div>Get over it. Skip his posts next time, why don't you?</div>
Of course you have "the right" to post your drivel. Doesn't mean you're not an uptight jackass for doing so. Frankly, you're the one making dumb **** comments, as I'm sure the board can see, you bitter little nancy. So you're "confident I am on tap to say something stupid as well", huh? Please. Your ignorance is on display with a comment like that, as nothing I've posted so far would seem to indicate that.<div>GhostOfJackie said:<span style="font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif;">Because I don't spend my free time reading sixpack to get in depth information like this. He has every right to make a dumb **** comment as I have to make fun of him. I feel confident you are on tap to say something that stupid as well. </span>blacklistedbully said:Dude made a comment. He has every right, and on top of that he wasn't even insulting or arguing with anybody.<div>
</div><div>Get over it. Skip his posts next time, why don't you?</div>
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know