<span style="font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif;">Because I don't spend my free time reading sixpack to get in depth information like this. He has every right to make a dumb **** comment as I have to make fun of him. I feel confident you are on tap to say something that stupid as well. </span>blacklistedbully said:Dude made a comment. He has every right, and on top of that he wasn't even insulting or arguing with anybody.<div>
</div><div>Get over it. Skip his posts next time, why don't you?</div>
Of course you have "the right" to post your drivel. Doesn't mean you're not an uptight jackass for doing so. Frankly, you're the one making dumb **** comments, as I'm sure the board can see, you bitter little nancy. So you're "confident I am on tap to say something stupid as well", huh? Please. Your ignorance is on display with a comment like that, as nothing I've posted so far would seem to indicate that.<div>GhostOfJackie said:<span style="font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif;">Because I don't spend my free time reading sixpack to get in depth information like this. He has every right to make a dumb **** comment as I have to make fun of him. I feel confident you are on tap to say something that stupid as well. </span>blacklistedbully said:Dude made a comment. He has every right, and on top of that he wasn't even insulting or arguing with anybody.<div>
</div><div>Get over it. Skip his posts next time, why don't you?</div>
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense