I will be travelling to Greenwood Saturday, going up I55 to Winona and then 82 west to Greenwood. Anybody been driving thru there lately? Will it be safe by Saturday?
Took that exact route Tuesday and will take it in reverse on Friday. 55 was one lane but good, 82 was a little worse but still very drivable, it has improved a little since then. Should be good, allow yourself plenty of extra time. Well traveled streets/roads are generally good, it's the lessor traveled that are bad.
If for a COVID vaccination, check, double check then triple check that it is still on. Friday's vaccination round in Greenwood is postponed.
I will be travelling to Greenwood Saturday, going up I55 to Winona and then 82 west to Greenwood. Anybody been driving thru there lately? Will it be safe by Saturday?
It is for covid vaccination. I was originally supposed to get my second dose Monday, then had it rescheduled to Thursday, then rescheduled again to Saturday. If they are cancelling Saturday (which I doubt), I'm sure they will notify me.
It is for covid vaccination. I was originally supposed to get my second dose Monday, then had it rescheduled to Thursday, then rescheduled again to Saturday. If they are cancelling Saturday (which I doubt), I'm sure they will notify me.
Can't confirm if true, but hearing rumors that today's vaccinations in Greenwood have been postponed.
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina